Eco - Sarjan
“Eco-Sarjan” is a word which is a formation of two key words. One is “Eco” which stands for Ecosystem friendly or in simple words what ever which is green and sustainable in nature. “Sarjan” is a Gujarati word meaning Creation. Hence in short Eco-Sarjan is about every creation which is Eco system friendly or Sustainable in Nature.
Eco-Sarjan is a platform initiated by Society for Environment Protection (SEP)
Our Core Philosophy
Eco-Sarjan is a platform which promotes “Eco friendly Disaster resilient Habitat”. Today, globally there has been key thrust in two major sectors a) Eco-friendly i.e. all green, climatically safe, carbon reducing efforts; different name but all targeting to same cause of taking a step towards protecting and conserving “Eco-system” at large. Second major sector is b) climate change and Disaster reduction. Range of initiatives are been taken Globally to combat climate change and reduce Disasters. Infect most of the recent disasters are product of climate change and global in-balance in the eco-system.
At Eco-Sarjan we want to bridge these two key sectors. We believe that they are not two sectors but are integrated and approaching them jointly will help derive better workable solutions. Our focus is to create a common platform which is
- Which is democratic and transparent in nature
- Scientific in nature and its actions
- Which is multi-disciplinary at its base so as to bring that “wholestic objectivity”
- Which talks about applied science and actions which are tangible
- Which processes and provides information in a format which is easily comprehended by a common person
- Which initiates, supports, advocates concerns overlooked at times due to lack of “political or economical will”
- Which evolves and strengthen systematic tangible solutions and not “media campaigns”